Friday, August 28, 2009

Migration in Process from Livejournal

This space under construction . . .  I'm in the process of migrating all my Livejournal entries (sadly, sans comments) over to Blogger.  Due to a Google imposed limitation of 50 posts per day -- to prevent abuse -- this will take me at least a week from today.

Once the posts have been successfully moved, I will lock the LJ side and continue my musings about computer security right here on Blogger.

Thanks for your patience while the dust settles!

Thanks to http://linuxlore.blogspot.com for his excellent Blog2Blog application, which is making this chore much more feasible than I first suspected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but moderated to prevent spam links. I usually check them at least once a day in the evenings - so please be patient with me if your comment does not appear quickly.

Thank you.